Welcome to Heritage-Patrimoine Cornwall
Minutes from our committee meetings
Heritage-Patrimoine Cornwall Meeting
Thu. Sep 1, 2022 - Virtual ZOOM Meeting
Present: Joan Gaudreau Ginette Guy Mayer (Chair) Debbie Ledoux
Absent: Sophie Jean Carole Libbey Don Smith
City Rep: Alex Gatien
City Councillor: Denis Carr
1. Call to Order – 6:30 pm
Confirmed that A. Sturkenboom has resigned
2. Approval of Agenda & Minutes from June 6th, 2022 meeting moved by J. Gaudreau, seconded D. Ledoux
4. Treasurer’s Report: C. Libbey The financial report for June through to Aug. 29th was received. Closing balance as at Aug. 29th is $16,926.
Approval of the report was moved by J. Gaudreau, seconded by. C. Tranchemontagne
5. Business Arising: Nil
6. Historic Square Mile Signage Update -S. Jean
Awaiting final approval from the City, 2 signs for each of the 4 corners will be ordered through the City.
7. 2022 Heritage Awards: D. Ledoux
Strathcona apartments at 214 Second St. W. and Stone house at 1015 Tollgate Road
Awards are ready for pick up.
Need to confirm when Cogeco taping will be done before confirming when presentations will be made.
8. Capital Theatre Marque Relocation: A. Gatien.
No update to relocation. : A. Gatien to follow up.
9. Capital Theatre Collection Update: Nil
10. Adjournment: 7:00 pm
11. Next Meeting – Thurs. October 6th, 2022 at 6:30